Got some good shots of my casual BMO!!! I prefer doing much more involved cosplays but gosh it was such a last minute idea! Well, I did at least have bubble with me ;u; and I’m glad it came together in the end!!! Oh man, my wristbands lit up and junk but it was a little too bright outside to see x0
P.S. I’m trying to throw some BMO shade in that last pic…
I’m not very good at it haha
Before we enter the new year, here’s a top 10 of the pics on the blog this year. (Ranked in order of most notes)
1. Characters: Batman & Robin Series: DC Comics Photographer: Andrew Browne Cosplayers: Unknown
2. Character: Super Girl Series: DC Comics/ Infinite Crisis MultiUniverse Photographer: Cory Nellon Cosplayer: T. Jakeru Frost
3. Characters: Wonder Woman Series: DC Comics Photographer: Unknown Cosplayers: Unknown
4. Characters: Lumpy Space Princess, Princess Bubblegum, & Marceline Series: Adventure Time Photographer: Andrew Browne Cosplayers:Alica Forde, Karissa Harte and Crystal Derrell
5. Characters: Poca-han-solo & Anakin-Rapunzel Series: Star Wars/Pocahontas/Tangled Photographer: Sarah Guichard Cosplayers: Jennifer and Aleu Moana
9. Character: Inspector Gadget Series: Inspector Gadget Photographer: Ricardo X. Toombs Cosplayer: Unknown
(If you have any sources for the unkown cosplayers/photographers please PM me.
The rank only include pics that were uploaded and submitted to this blog. (No reblogs from other blogs were counted)
Okay, that third one just melted my cold, cold heart.
due to the popularity of the wings post i did i made a tutorial on how i make these :>
i will show you how to make something like this (this method can be applied to all sorts of wings so don’t click away!) :
they can be used as wings for your doll or as the ones i made for this tutorial for a costume (these will go on a dolls head )
These are lovely, thank you for sharing!