do you think sam and rosie asked frodo to be the ring-bearer at their wedding
Hello, anon, and thank you for the question.
This topic has been studied by researchers for years. There are three prevailing theories that I will relay to you now.
1. It keeps him on the ground.
You may notice in the gif above that Chris’ leg starts to rise as he laughs, possibly a precursor to his entire body undergoing a sort of lift off due to his joy. Chris then employs his upper body strength to force himself to obey the laws of gravity.
2. To check on his physique.
As you may be aware, anon, it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a superhero body. Chris is concerned that in the time he has spent sitting down, sans working out or eating, he has lost muscle mass. Understandably, he feels the need to make sure that he is still a specimen.
3. Object permanence.
Object permanence is a term applied to the understanding that an object still exists even when you cannot see it. Chris closes his eyes when he laughs, making him unable to see that he has not disappeared. By grabbing his left boob, Chris knows that he has not somehow ceased to exist.
I hope this helps.
"And you will Derek. Because he’ll never be strong enough. You really think he could survive the bite? Be your mate? He’ll die in your arms just like Paige… and it will kill you this time.”
If a prancing Thor doesn’t make you feel better then I don’t know what the fuck will.
just a little southeast of Phoenix, AZ, this is how the Outback Steakhouse restaurants line up.
i’d hate to be staying at a hotel right in the middle of delicious steak pentagram OH WAIT
The road that runs through is called Superstition Freeway omg
LOL It’s a demon trap made of Outback Steakhouses
WHAT IS IN THE CENTER
WHAT IS IN THE CENTER
IS THAT A GATE TO HELL
Oddly enough, that makes sense.
I take super hot showers because I like to practice burning in hell.
- i’m one of those really annoying customers in shops that always tries to brighten the days of the sales assisstants
- i see them standing there, hating their lives, hoping no one will talk to them
- and i swoop
- HOW ARE YOU TODAY
- i open with
- they side-eye me
- HAD LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THIS MORNING?
- they’re getting uncomfortable,
- they’re speeding up their scanning
- SO THE WEATHERS BEEN CRAZY RECENTLY HUH
- they don’t want to answer, it’ll only encourage me, but this is their job
- we talk about the weather
- they die a little inside
- would you like a bag for that?
- they say, as if every word is causing them physical pain
- i say
- I’VE BROUGHT MY OWN
- they’re shocked
- (lets be fair to them, i dress like a mentally deficient chav i don’t look like i’d remember bags)
- can i help you with anything else?
- they whisper, screaming internally for release, begging the torture to end
- NO THANK YOU
- i flash them a winning smile
- YOU HAVE A NICE DAY NOW
- and our love affair climaxes with the exchange of a receipt
- they slump back in to their chair
- avoiding eye contact with the next customer
- hoping this won’t catch on
- they have suffered human interaction
- and survived
- hail satan